Wednesday, November 4, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Gazing Ball

I have gotten all three spaces filled in with stained glass this week. The heart, the flower and the peace sign are complete. Now I've started filling in the areas using dish tiles. I took photos of each area done in glass to see if the dish tiles would work. I like the way it looks so far, which is a very good thing. Below are photos of the progress as of Tuesday evening. I shared the heart last week, but am showing it here again along with the flower and peace sign.




Making sure the dish tiles look okay was the reason for these photos. I think they work well!




I started adding the tiles within the peace sign before finishing up for the day yesterday.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics