Wednesday, April 11, 2018

From The Studio - Wednesday

It's been kind of difficult to share what I've been working on recently as it is a gift for a long-time friend who likes to read my blog posts. Special friends like that are hard to find, but I want her to be surprised when she receives her belated birthday gift, so until she does, I won't share it here.

However, other work on the table has been going along at a nice clip. I've done a lot of grouting over the past few weeks and have 2 more flower plates to grout before I can get them photographed and listed.


These plates are looking really pretty. Very happy with the results.

Finally managed to grout the red ornament and it's now happily in the window.

I also finished up the wall art I was working on. It should be listed as soon as the Camera Goddess wakes up. Right now the Mosaic Muse is taking center stage. But it sure is pretty!

I really hope to get this listed before the end of the week.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay Peaceful and Let The Sun Shine In.