Monday, June 8, 2015

Promo Blast!


A small bottle once held soy sauce. A cracked ceramic vase from the 1950's was in a bag to toss out. A beer bottle, sitting on the counter. All these spoke to me begging me to give them some mosaic love.




Each is unique within itself but look so cool as a set.

The soy sauce bottle is 5 inches high. Turquoise stained glass, calico and blue willow designs in china were added in a wave pattern. Grouted in white.

The ceramic vase is 6 inches high. Stained glass pieces in blue, some iridescent, cover this really cool shape. Grouted in charcoal.



The beer bottle is 9 inches high. 4 different patterns in broken china were used. Navy blue, white, blue willow and a soft violet flower. Grouted in my own hand mixed plum.

For those hard to buy for people in your life, these would make a wonderful gift. Use all 3 on a shelf with a flower in it or a sweet smelling stick of incense. Let them sit near a light source so the shine can make you smile. Gift yourself! You deserve it!



I am proud to take items destined for the trash and create a beautiful, useful piece of art like the ones shared here. It is a delight to share with you all the joy I have when I find broken objects and give them new purpose. The art pieces I make using discarded and/or broken items holds a special place in my heart.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy