Day 6. Mine - I love my little gallery in my
room. This art in the form of mostly mosaics is as uniquely mine as the
wall hangings. I know I'm forever grateful for the creative spark inside
my brain that produces these things.
Take note next week I'll do one post with 6 or 7 daily photos in them. I'm just about over the flu bug (not the way I wanted to spend my staycation but I am getting the rest I need!) and will be going full steam ahead with my normal daily posts! Woo-hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gearing Up
I'm doing a lot of this and that's; and have a lot of photos to share this week. I did try my hand at acrylics in the paint journal....
-
Deep thinking for EMM today: I'm so out of my element here but have started thinking about the next step for my business. ...
-
It's been a slow week and the internet has been spotty, so there's a chance blog posts might not always arrive each day for a week o...
-
03/09/2014 - far away 03/10/2014 - texture 03/11/2014 - close-up 03/12/2014 - grainy 03/14/2014 - makes me happy ...

No comments:
Post a Comment