Day 4. The View From Here - I've got the rotten flu/cold that's being passed around and decided to wait in the car while my daughter and grandson did the grocery shopping. That provided some interesting views I'd not normally have. When I used the photo editing I noticed a rainbow peaking out towards the top of the clouds. I haven't seen one in years and would have missed it entirely had I gone into the store with them. Awesome stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gearing Up
I'm doing a lot of this and that's; and have a lot of photos to share this week. I did try my hand at acrylics in the paint journal....
-
Deep thinking for EMM today: I'm so out of my element here but have started thinking about the next step for my business. ...
-
It's been a slow week and the internet has been spotty, so there's a chance blog posts might not always arrive each day for a week o...
-
03/09/2014 - far away 03/10/2014 - texture 03/11/2014 - close-up 03/12/2014 - grainy 03/14/2014 - makes me happy ...

No comments:
Post a Comment