Monday, November 20, 2023

It's been a while ...

I've been attempting to go back to things I like to do as I get more settled into the end of the year routines. As winter is just a finger snap away, I'll be even more involved in creating art and wanting to share it wherever I can.

This poor blog has been neglected for too long. It's time to dust off the cobwebs and try to bring it to the present moment in time.

I have a new online shop that I'm very proud of. This site is amazing and I highly recommend you go take a look around. Their mission is to support artists such as myself and give us a platform that is affordable. Not only that but their proceeds go to children's charities. Read their Mission Statement and you'll understand why I joined them.

 GoImagine

 

I've been making quite a bit of art these days. Not just mosaics but doodles as well as starting to experiment with water color painting. There's so much to share and so much to catch you all up on, but what I'll try to do is keep posting as often as I can and share as often as I can. Maybe we will catch up at some point!

Here's a few photos of some of my recent creations.

Flower Doodle created 11/18/2023

Celestial Wall from my room

Chakra Vibes (1 of 3 I've created)

Dot painted ornaments and mosaic ornaments on wood slices

Please take a minute to go to my shop and look around. The link is next to the posts or you can click here: SHOP

Enjoy your week and have a Happy Thanksgiving if you're within the US. Stay safe and warm and peaceful. And above all else ... enjoy the journey!

Cindy aka EarthMotherMosaics


 

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics