Monday, June 25, 2018

Mosaic Monday From The Studio

Greetings and Happy Summer!! It's been a little over a month since I've added a post; I've decided it might be a good idea to post once a week or even twice a month during the busy times. That would be now!

I've listed quite a few new mosaics on Etsy. Here's a glimpse of a few items. Hop on over to my shop to see more!

Peace Sign Mosaic
Cat Mosaic Wall Hanging

Abstract Flower Wall Art

At the work table, the magic continues to flow. I think my favorite project was the wine bottle turned into a groovy cat. The work-in-progress are the first 4 photos.

The 5th photo, of the lotus flower, shows the review I received on Etsy about it. I'm over the moon thrilled with her reaction to it. I actually got to give it to her in person, a first for me! I've sold mosaics on Etsy for years and this was the first time someone local or nearby found my art first, then discovered we were not only in the same state, but about 45 minutes away in distance. She stopped by on Father's Day on the way towards an event she was doing with her Dad and picked it up. And, as you can see by the review, loved it!



Number six in the collage shows the ever growing pile to be grouted! I've added two more to it since that photo, as shown in photos 7 and 8.

I'm going to be working on a scrap glass candle holder mosaic next. Then I'll get to the messy grouting party I'm going to have getting everything done, photographed and listed. Once each are done and ready for their close-ups, I'll share here and on my Facebook Page.

Have a great week and remember to enjoy the moments!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!


Stay Peaceful and Let The Sun Shine In.