Monday, May 21, 2018

Mosaic Monday

Mosaic Stained Glass Plate, Trivet, Candle Holder, Mosaic Plate, Mosaic Trivet, For The Home, Wedding, Anniversary, Housewarming, Birthday

This mosaic stained glass plate is what we call "Red Hot!".



These colors placed together remind me of the leaves on my favorite tree in the autumn season. When the sun shines through this, as in all my mosaic glass-on-glass items, it is incredible. Make this a focal point in your home on a bright sunny shelf in the kitchen. Add it to a gloomy room in your home that could use a bit of spice!



All hand cut glass in red, orange and yellow were placed in this plate. It's been grouted and sealed.



This plate is meant to be shown in sunlight. I used to call these plates sun catchers, but traditionally sun catchers are hung in the window to grab the light. My plates are heavy and hanging is not recommended nor do I craft them for that purpose. They look fantastic sitting in the window in a display dish holder.



Stand included.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!


Stay Peaceful and Let The Sun Shine In.