Friday, July 28, 2017

In The Studio - Friday

As promised on Wednesday, here is the next project I'm working on.

This is a 3 inch candle holder. I'm gifting this to my daughter's friend who is hosting an event very soon. This will be grouted only days before her event. It'll be a close one, but I can do it!



Once this butterfly is finished, I have one of two custom ordered crosses to start on. This one is going to be done in whites, silvers and golds.


I haven't decided what the other one will look like yet. Be sure to check back to see the progress of all of the mosaics I've been working on lately.

Have a great weekend!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay Peaceful and Enjoy the Moments.
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics