Thursday, June 27, 2024

Thursday - Wrap-Up

Wrapping up a few long sessions in artful endeavors this week. There's all things I love to create in this post, so get a cup of your favorite beverage and relax. Enjoy!

 

For Father's Day, I created this small watercolor for my Father.

Really diggin' this 12 inch peace sign. It might head on over to my Etsy shop soon.

Or I might just let it be on the Peace Wall for a while.

Back in August 2022, I started working on this 13 inch square mosaic. I did the moon and clouds and then let it sit for a very long time. I sat and stared at it every time I was in the Purple Palace because it sat against the wall on the opposite wall of the door.

Grouting using my hand is rare. But when the tess I use is all different thicknesses, it's necessary. Besides I like to get my hands dirty.

"Shine On". "We all shine on, like the moon, the stars, and the sun." After a few years of waiting for inspiration, I believe it was worth it. I love using the "feet" from old plates here in the background. I save all the dish pieces I cut, for this very reason.


8x10 inch, painted in acrylics and Dragonfly Glaze, then some doodles I've cut out with words on here too.

8x10 inch, Regatta, with sailboats on the bottom, a fun boardwalk attraction on the top left and some kind of funky looking moon doodle on the right. I gave this to my grandson recently because he has learned to sail this summer.

8 inch sun sitting in the "to be grouted" pile. I like this one.

8 inch moon waiting patiently for me to begin the mosaic magic.

A 4 inch dot painted sun, not yet finished but close.

And of course there are tons of doodles, truly too many to share this time. I'll no doubt do a photo dump on Instagram during the weekend. I hope you get a chance to see them all!

 

Until next time ... ☮

Enjoy the journey.

 Cindy aka EarthMotherMosaics

https://artbyearthmothermosaics.com


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics



No comments: