Wednesday, August 26, 2015

In The Studio - Part One

Setting up a "new to me" computer this week and it's been harder than I'd like it to be. The learning curve for things like this is harder than I remember. However, there are a few photos I can share of newly grouted items before I got in way over my head figuring this fun computer out.

Also, those that are curious, my Dad is doing really well after his surgery. What a blessing!

SOLD! before grout was dry - yay - it's heading out today. Cleaned it up a lot more than what's seen in this photo but didn't take an updated photo.
A soft mint ribbon has been added to the back for hanging - hope to list this today
I have decided I like square bezels much better than round - I don't have the skill to fill the round ones up properly but this sure is pretty!

Love the colors used on this one.

I like this one!

After the recent sales I had last week, I was able to get scrap glass for more mosaics. I'm going to start on an autumn inspired mosaic very soon using what's in this box.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Cindy