Monday, May 1, 2017

Let's Go Shopping!

This week, I'm featuring a few items from my shop that would make wonderful gifts for Mother's Day or for any special occasion.

Stained Glass Mosaic Vase - $45.00

I've reduced the prices 15-25% on almost all items since this is a busy time of year for so many people. Mother's Day, Graduations, Anniversaries, Weddings, Father's Day and Birthday's too! Always handmade by me, each item is slightly different even if I make 2 of them.

Mosaic Peace Sign Made To Order - $95.00

Custom made items take about three weeks to a month to create so make sure you order in plenty of time.

Mosaic Bowl Stained Glass and Tiles - $50.00

There are more great items for gift giving someone special or yourself. Remember to ask about custom orders. I do offer more than you see in my shop. And there are more mosaics headed into the shop throughout May so stop by often to see what's new!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay peaceful.
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics