Friday, January 23, 2015

In The Studio - Part Two

Working feverishly on my celestial design has made me so very happy! I'll be collapsing in a heap very soon but it will be worth it. I've done a tremendous amount of work on it, in a very short amount of time (approximately 6 days, 15 hours so far).

I love this so far, really, truly I do!!
I have a small pile of mosaics now sitting here in the "to be grouted" pile. I decided to grout a few of the things I want to add to the online shop next week.

Sun 2 toggle switch plate cover

3 inch peace sign ornament
9 inch scrap glass cross
The scrap glass crosses often sell quickly. I imagine I'll make another one soon. I've got tons of scraps!

I've started my campaign to get subscribers for my new monthly newsletter. Those who receive my blog posts and/or have "liked" my Facebook Pages probably get all the info needed through those. However, if you'd like to join, please feel free to do so!

Subscribing is easy. There is a form on the right here on my blog for you to fill out. You will get an alert through your email letting you know the form was submitted. And you will get a newsletter monthly starting in February from ArtByEarthMotherMosaics@gmail.com so look for the announcement that it's being sent first here.

I've gotten a few replies from friendly netizens through Facebook and a few Etsy customers too. I'm thrilled that some folks want to go on this new adventure with me as I learn to navigate my way through a new online venue with my mosaics. But it will also be a chance to share the photography items as well. I'm excited to see what 2015 will bring!

Have a wonderful weekend. There's possibly more snow predicted here and the gkids are excited. They would love to see piles and piles of it to play in. I enjoy seeing life through their eyes.

SNOW!!!!
Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy