Monday, January 12, 2015

Promo Blast!

Over the weekend I organized my wonderfully large stash of items to be given some mosaic magic. This brought me to thinking of the things I like to make the most and what seems some customers like just as much. Switchplate covers!

Today I'm sharing my favorite covers that I've made so far. Not all are mosaic, some are painted, but they are kinda cool just the same!

Sun Mosaic Switch Plate Cover - Double - FREE SHIPPING Within US - $32.95
Gray Mosaic Switch Plate Cover - Single - FREE SHIPPING Within US - $23.95
Bohemian Art Dot Painted Design Switch Plate Cover - Double - FREE SHIPPING Within US - $32.95
Bohemian Blue Hand Painted Switch Plate Cover - Single - FREE SHIPPING Within US - $23.95

Blue and White Mosaic Switch Plate Cover - Double - FREE SHIPPING Within US - $32.95
I'm looking forward to digging into the nice large supply of single toggle switch plate covers and double outlet covers I have ready to prime for mosaic fun really soon!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy