Wednesday, August 30, 2017

In The Studio - Wednesday


Playing catch up with my blog posts and sharing what I've been up to instead of writing in the blog!

I grouted all the crosses I had made and gave the customer her order. Listed the other two crosses on Etsy, so be sure to head on over there and take a look if you so chose.

Painters tape is used on sides and back to protect the MDF from excessive grout.

One of my favorite parts about grouting is seeing how it looks just before the cleaning begins. Makes me smile every darned time! It all comes together for me when grout is added.

Freshly grouted. Switch plate is sitting on the shelves ... unsure if I'll list it but it was fun to make!
I got myself some new acrylics and have used a few so far. The yellow and blue were painted white on sides and back. The scrap glass (custom order) was painted black.

Custom order now with the customer who loved it! Yay!

Yellow cross is listed on Etsy.

Blue and white cross is also listed on Etsy.
I had a little black grout left over from the cross I have shown above, so I added what I had to the candle holder I made a while ago. Still a LOT to grout before I'll call it finished, but it's a start!

LOVE it even more with grout!!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay Peaceful and Enjoy the Moments.
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics