Wednesday, August 9, 2017

In The Studio - Wednesday

Wow have I been busy this week!! I worked on putting mosaics on crosses and even did some grouting. I have more grouting to do but I'm fairly sure I'll get most if not all of it done by the end of the week. Good for me!!

This cross is part of a custom order.
All sparkly and waiting for grout.

Freshly grouted and STILL sparkly.
One of these crosses will finish up the custom order. I'm allowing the customer to choose from them once they are all grouted.

Positive this one will be grouted in black.

This cross will definitely get white grout.

This one will also get white grout.

This candle holder has been sitting and waiting for a while for grout. It needs one more good cleaning and then I can get some photos of it for Etsy.

Really love the process of slapping grout all over glass, mirror, dish shards and tiles too. I got my fingers in this stuff this time. I love getting messy!

Grout was still wet and there was a lot to clean off at this point but I am very happy with the results. Look for it soon in my Etsy shop.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay Peaceful and Enjoy the Moments.
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics