Friday, November 4, 2016

In The Studio - Friday

A little bit ago I was looking out the window at the beautiful leaves in the trees and realized how grateful I am to have an eye for color and design sense to at least a certain degree. My eye was drawn then to the stained glass vases sitting on my windowsill. This, in turn, made me look at my computer where I was editing some photos for my 2nd Storenvy shop which is dedicated to gift and decor items from photos I've taken over the years.

I decided since I'm not doing anything new since the last post from the studio, instead I'd share a pretty collage of items both mosaic and photo items available in my shops on Storenvy and Etsy. Like other collections I've done, use the links under the collage to take you right to the items I'm sharing here. If you like them, share with those you think might also enjoy seeing them.



Shower Curtain and Area rug set: $120 and up depending on size of rug.


Stained Glass Mosaic Vase: $75.00 + shipping

Lumbar Pillow - Available in 3 sizes: $33 and up depending on size.

Sometimes working in the studio means taking and editing photos for a few days of the things I'm getting ready to list for sale online. Photography, creativity, art ... it's all wrapped up in a work day for me. Life can be so full of wonder! Look at the photo I decided was the most awesome from the photos I took of the leaves on my tree in the morning while the sun was shining. Isn't it amazing?



Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics