Friday, October 21, 2016

In The Studio - Friday

What a great week I've had in the studio. It's been so long since I've worked on anything new, other than grouting! I missed it!!

I finished the 3 hook wall rack and it is now in the "to be grouted" pile. I'll happily get to grouting this weekend. Doing a few things in between is definitely better for my state-of-mind.


My daughter thinks it turned out pretty well which makes me happy. White grout will get added soon!

Next up was the vase I started cutting glass for a few days ago. Believe it or not, I'm still nipping away! These colors are just fantastic. So, so pretty.





The vase I'm putting them on is rather large, so I wanted to make sure I had enough of all the colors I want to use to fill it up. I'm almost finished nipping. I'm looking forward to getting started on the mosaic part!

And great news for the Etsy shop. Another sale! Woo-hoo!!


This flower power snow dude is headed to it's new home as I write this. Happy me! His mate, "Peace Snow Dude", is still available and waiting for someone to take him home. Isn't he cute in his flower power hat and fringed vest?!



Want to see what new things are in the shops? I've added some new mosaics to Etsy and Aftcra so hop on over and take a look any time!

Monday's post, Let's Go Shopping! will be a nice collection of items I found through Etsy. Just because the Treasury Feature on Etsy is no longer available (sad, but true) doesn't mean I can't make my own! :)

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics