Monday, September 19, 2016

Promo Blast!

It's been a while since I've done a Promo Blast! post.

Today I share one of my online shops that is still a work-in-progress.

Cindy White Photos - This shop is filled with my photography printed on decor items and gifts. Framed art prints, mugs, pillows, tote bags, phone cases, blank note cards. Printed at a fancy lab and sent to me for inspection before I send it on to you.

Aren't these pillows cool? Getting some new pillows for your home is an easy way to spruce up your decor. Give some zest to any room, gift them, get more than one!


I try to add new items a few times a month, so bookmark the site and come back often.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics