Wednesday, March 9, 2016

In The Studio - Wednesday

Finding the right substrates to put mosaics on has never been much of a problem for me. It seems I am blessed to have people in my life throughout the US who think of me when they are cleaning out their closets or break a dish. I'm very lucky!

While looking through my stash to see what "speaks" to me, I found some really fun things. Some are new, some are old, but they are all waiting for some mosaic magic.

2 large glass vessels, one a vase with fish on it, the other a hurricane lamp
The design on this is along the outside of the plate. My hope is to follow it using some pretty colors in stained glass.
We got a new microwave recently, so I have a new glass plate to mosaic! Yay!!

I've been doing some final touches on a few things I've had sitting here for a while. I put bails on these crosses and will get hangers on them. I hope to get them photographed and listed before the end of the week.





Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics