Friday, October 9, 2015

In The Studio - Part Two

Happy Friday! Great news for us online sellers, Handmade at Amazon (otherwise known as H@A) has launched! My shop is now "live" and can be viewed here. I made an awesome looking banner too, quickly and easily using PicMonkey. I highly recommend it for all your photo editing needs.


Pretty cool, eh? My goal is to offer all custom made/made to order items through Handmade at Amazon. I have a few already made mosaics on the site and might possibly delete them after I get the things I really want to offer on H@A. The other sites I use offer both already made items and custom ordered ones. That will remain the same.

I've been working on a few things in the studio too, in between getting the new shops filled. I've gotten three more crosses ready for grouting. I'm almost finished with all 25 that I purchased a few years ago. If I sell these quickly, I'll purchase more. People do seem to like them.



I grouted and cleaned up the 15 inch microwave plate. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Using my favorite colors to fill it up, this is the last microwave plate I have in stock. I'm especially glad it turned out as I envisioned it!


I worked on this 6 inch silver-plated plate that I found at the thrift store a few years ago for 50 cents and added one of the goodies I got recently as a gift from my online buddy. I love this flowered tile and it looks great on this old scratched up plate.

Added to the grout pile
I have been studying the mosaic bra I want to make and I need a few supplies before I can make it. I am not positive I'll get it finished this month but meanwhile, I received a custom order for an 8 inch peace sign. So while I study the bra, I will be working on that very soon.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Cindy