Monday, September 28, 2015

Promo Blast!

This week I'm sharing a new shop I just opened a few days ago through Aftcra. There are only two items in there so far, but I'm adding a few more each day this week AND working on the Handmade at Amazon shop too. Busy week ahead!

Bookmark my newest shop through Aftcra and visit often.

Expanding into two new venues is going to keep me out of mischief, we hope, and will keep me from working on any new mosaics for a week or two. However, be sure to come back to the blog to see how everything is going as often as you can!

I'll be writing the normal posts on Wednesday and sometimes Friday (it's always hit or miss with that one) but may add a few extra posts as H@A launches and my shop on Aftcra has more listings.

I'm excited to be starting a new journey with these shops. I hope you'll come along for the ride. It's going to be fun!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Cindy