Monday, June 29, 2015

Promo Blast!

Did you see it?!! Did you see the newest listing for a Custom Made, Made to Order, 10 inch Peace Sign?!! After all these years, I'm finally offering them up as a listing. Over the years, the peace sign has become one of my favorite shapes to mosaic and I try to have one or two available to work on to list in the store at all times. Here's something that many have taken advantage of and is now offered up to all my lovely customers.

Mosaic Peace Sign - 10 inches - Custom Made To Order - $185.00
Who doesn't love the peace sign symbol and what it stands for?

I've put mosaics on this shape and sold them for about 6 years. Now we offer a custom made peace sign especially to fit your needs and color choices.

8 inch and 10 inch peace signs

Measures 10 inches and is offered in the traditional circle design and the square design while available through the supplier.

Want your very own peace sign using some broken china you may have or a favorite color in stained glass? I can take your broken china and mugs to make them into forever keepsakes giving something old a new purpose once more.

A broken earrings and a little bit of ball chain help add interest to this retro peace sign

These photos show some of the peace signs I've done in the past and does not represent exactly what you will get when ordering. Each mosaic I make is slightly different due to supplies and materials on hand. No two are alike making your custom order the actual definition of one-of-a-kind wall art.

A fiesta of color for the kitchen!

Place them in any room in your home. Past customers have placed them in their kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, guest room, covered porch.

Gift your favorite hippie with a beautiful work of art made especially for them.
These can be made using dish tiles or stained glass and mirror. Often a combination can be used as well. Broken jewelry as a focal point, if you have something to use, can be added.

The most unusually shaped peace sign I've made to-date (this particular one is still available and for sale in my shop however you can order a square one of your very own)

Please read: Made to order mosaics are not eligible for a refund or exchange. I work very closely with each customer, sharing photos as I go of the progress. Before I start I will make sure you are happy with your choices.

Half of the cost is used entirely for materials and supplies needed for your mosaic peace sign.

Want to work on a layaway program? No problem. We can work out monthly payments until it's paid-in-full. Need to have the amount split into 2 payments? I can send you monthly invoices through PayPal. No work will begin until the custom is entirely paid.
Contact me for further questions and information.*

I love making peace signs. Each one I do is filled with love and lots of good vibes.
There are different sizes available: 8 inches, 12 inches and 18 inches. Please contact me for pricing information if you're interested in one of these sizes.

*FREE SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE ORDERS!! Order 2 or more custom peace signs, get FREE shipping within the US.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy