Wednesday, June 17, 2015

In The Studio - Part One

It's grouting time from "In The Studio". The last mosaic to go into the pile for grouting was the hot air balloon.


Now the process of grouting and cleaning begins. I'm mindful of my limitations physically and have the patience (I can't believe it, but I do!) to only grout one or two mosaics every other day. Cleaning and photographs happen in between.

Celestial Delight - Stars, Moon and Sun

This tray needs a touching up with more grout here and there. Soon to be listed.

Dream Boat Wall Art

I had fun working on the square peace sign. I definitely want to get more of those substrates some day.



Square Peace Sign - retro style mosaic

I've been busy with doodles also. I don't have any photos to share of the newest ones done but I have watercolor drawings, ink doodled Zentangles and some colored marker drawings too. But in the meantime, with much encouragement from a few wonderful online friends, I decided to make up some PDF files of a few of my drawings and sell them online as an instant downloadable coloring page. As time goes on, I'll get better with the photography which will help with the clarity of the PDF files themselves. For now, there are 4 files ready for anyone wanting to color them at an affordable price of $2 each.

Coloring Pages

Stay with me and see how these evolve as the months progress. I'm sure the Camera Goddess will decide to cooperate and allow these to be less grainy. Using the paper I do causes that as well. It's all about the journey. I'm learning constantly.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy