Wednesday, April 29, 2015

In The Studio - Part One

It's midweek and the last week in April already. The newsletter was sent out yesterday and I am so happy I decided to send it because it generated a pretty good sale on Storenvy. Horray! I've changed the format both in the way it looks and how often it is being sent out. This one was for April/May because I don't think there's enough going on right now to share info each month. However, if you want to get some discounts and be part of a free giveaway in the future, please consider signing up for the EMM Newsletter. The form is on the right. ->

I'm still doing doodle dots and now working on a paper and paint piece.

Sun Doodle Dot for 04.27.2015

Paper and Paint Doodle

Really cool close-up!

And the project in the Super Secret Mosaics Lab is still going strong. Putting a little work in a few days a week, then stopping for a while is allowing my body to heal from the horrible month I've had physically.

Six are finished, four more to go before we can grout!

My deadline for myself on these is to get them completely finished and out before August. So far, I'm going at a good pace to get that goal accomplished.

I have a few things to look forward to right now and will share them as they are happening. Thank goodness I love to be busy!!

There's still time to shop for Mother's Day! Head on over to Storenvy and find some mosaics just for those special Mom's in your life or shop early for Father's Day! For example, look at this really cool mosaic bowl.

Black and White Mosaic Bowl


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy