Wednesday, April 22, 2015

In The Studio - Part One

It's been busy In The Studio but very secretive, so I can't share mosaics I'm working on. But Little Dude and I worked on his birthday gift to give his Mom this week.


6x6 inch wall art made by my grandson

He loves making mosaics and we like spending time together. He's requested we collaborate on a big mosaic and I think that's a great idea. Over the summer I think since we both have time, we will do some creating.

Not so long ago I mentioned getting new drawing supplies and I've been sharing doodles here, there and everywhere I go. I have to admit my attention is directed towards doodling because it helps me forget about the pain my body is feeling for a little while. This is a good thing!

One of my favorite drawings done on April 18th

I got some gelly roll pens and black artist tile paper this week using money from a recent mosaic sale through Clairporium and have found I really like using black paper a lot. It reminds me of the dot painted bottles and shapes I've done on a much smaller scale (6 inches).



Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy