Friday, January 30, 2015

In The Studio - Part Two

It might get a little quieter from In The Studio for the next week or so. I've got a nice big project I'm working on and it will probably take a little bit of time to complete. No complaints about that! I love to create and this is going to be so much fun!

But first, I'd like to share the glass-on-glass 6 inch plate I put some stained glass on this week. It's about ready to be grouted and will go into the online shop soon!

I love these colors! Iridescent light amber, yellows and orange glass.
I made a sphere a few years back and have had it sitting here waiting for inspiration to hit. It finally has, I'm happy to say and although it will still be taking up some room in my cramped space, it will be a beauty once completed!

This 15 inch ball will get covered in mirror, glass and china in the Flower Power design.



And here we gooooo!!!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy