Wednesday, January 7, 2015

In The Studio - Part One

I'm pretty sure I'm back in full swing In The Studio.

I've managed to get the sign completely grouted and it's packed up and ready to head out to IL.


The next project is a memorial glass-on-glass plate for extended family who recently lost their dog. I haven't begun that as of yet but have been busy with paints and markers.





I knew a 12 pack of 5 x 7 inch canvases wouldn't last long! I'm having so much fun with them! It's so important to me to do something creative every day. While waiting for glue to dry on a mosaic, painting is a great way to keep the juices flowing.

I'm now working on a doodle on paper with markers. I really think it's great that my brain remembers the designs I used to do when I was a teenager because that was 45 years ago!


Far out and groovy, am I right?!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy