Wednesday, December 17, 2014

In The Studio - Part One

Working In The Studio with chronic pain only slows me down a little. Each day has its obstacles but nothing much stops me.

Back pain means mosaicking from my bed
The stained glass ornaments for the kidlets in my life are coming along really nicely. I've been quite pleased with how they are turning out.

One side has their first name initial the other side has dancing stars or a groovy tree


"R" is filled in with white, "A" in red.

"K" is orange, "J" is pink
"Z" is in beige and has a dancing star on the other side
Once all are finished they'll get grouted
We're almost finished adding glitter to the snowflake ornaments. I am sharing this photo because the sun was shining through my mosaic stained glass window I have placed on the window sill and the colors were coming through onto the glitter. Some days it is really magical in my studio room.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy