Saturday, November 8, 2014

Transitioning

As many of you may know, I'm transitioning my mosaics from Etsy to social media sites like Facebook  Twitter  Pinterest right here on my blog and flickr . They've always been a great source to meet new people and share what I love. I think using these venues to share as I normally would with the added bonus of not sending you on to another site is a great idea.

So, having said all that, you can find a new photo album, page or folder/board on all the above mentioned sites entitled "Art By EarthMotherMosaics 2014". There you will find new art, old art, mosaics, home decor items and gifts too. I'll be adding things slowly in each folder to give folks time to check them out. Don't forget you can request a custom order any time but if you are interested in having a holiday gift made, you only have November to request it as it takes 2-3 weeks to make made to order items.

You'll find items I haven't put on Etsy like 'Spaced':

'Spaced'
15 x 3 inches
Pique Assiette and Ceramic Tiles
And items you've come to love that I made often exclusively for Etsy customers, like this:

Blue Stained Glass Mosaic Candle Holder and/or Vase
3.5 inches
I'm working on a new website that is coming along nicely. At first I thought selling only on the website would be the way to go but it dawned on me recently that using all resources I have available is a much better idea along side the new website. I'm always changing, learning and growing. It's a wonderful thing!

My shop on Storenvy has me perplexed. I'm not sure my mosaics are a good fit for the site but it is still being viewed. I'm fairly sure I'll close it and concentrate on my website and the social media sites. For now, it's open.

As you might imagine, I rely on friends and cyber buddies to share the love. Please feel free to share my mosaics and art to your hearts content but don't forget to mention Earth Mother Mosaics when you do.

Stay with me as I continue to evolve and grow. It's gonna be an awesome journey!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy