Monday, June 9, 2014

Promo Blast!

I'm sharing my shop on storenvy.com this week and one of my favorite items in it.

Mosaic Pitcher

I gave an old McCoy cookie jar mass produced in the 1990's a mosaic face lift using some vintage dish shards. This pitcher has a new artful purpose and is simply awesome!
Bright colors in yellow, orange and green wrap around the pitcher from top to bottom. Grouted in a soothing sage green. I really love how it turned out and am very pleased to offer it here on Storenvy.
Decorative yet useful art is my favorite kind of art to make. Use in the kitchen to hold your cooking utensils, fill it up with flowers and place in the center of a table in any room in your home. This mosaic can be for anyone, at any age, placed in any room.
I am proud to take forgotten items and create a beautiful, useful piece of art like this one. It is a delight to share with you all the joy I have when I give new purpose to old pieces.
DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER OR RUN THROUGH DISHWASHER.
WARNING: temperature changes could crack the grout and pop the mosaic pieces off. Not recommended for outdoor use where temperatures reach below zero as they sometimes do here in Pennsylvania.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy