Monday, April 14, 2014

Promo Blast!

I'm working on the 2nd Etsy Shop these days, taking all the framed art out and replacing them with art prints. I gotta say I think giving the customer freedom to decorate the piece of art in their own styled frame (not included) is a great idea. While I may like the dark frames on most of my photo art, there is such a great selection of colors and styles in frames made by some true craftspeople that should be given the chance to shine. Some of them are even available through Etsy!

Because I'm not able to pick just one of my favorites to share, I'm sharing three. :)

Don't forget to bookmark CindyWhitePhotoArt on Etsy so you can go back to see what's new. All week I'll be adding art prints. Some you've seen, some will be new!

What Happened?
Inside The Bottle
Haunted

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy