Thursday, December 5, 2013

Featured Shop - Caty Ann's Creations

Caty Anns Creations
Featured Artist
Share the Love, Blogger’s Unite
Caty Anns Creations is this weeks Featured Artist on Share the Love, Blogger’s Unite an event through Facebook that I'm taking part in for On Fire For Handmade. In keeping with my weekly Featured Shop posts, this fits in perfectly here.
Truly one of a kind pieces of stunning jewelry can be found in Cathy’s Shop. Handcrafted Jewelry you will love to wear. A Must Have for every Jewelry Box! You will love Cathy’s Shop.


Here are a few of my favorites of Caty Ann's Creations through Zibbet.

Orange Crush Earrings E093
Gold-N-Wood Bracelet
Scarlet Drops Earrings E094

Find Caty Ann’s Creations on:
Artfire   Blog   Facebook   Zibbet    Google+

Meet Caty Ann: Born and raised in western Kentucky, I moved with my family to NW Ohio when I was 17 and I've never left. It was here I met my husband of 34 years and raised a son and a daughter. Our children are grown, married, and have blessed us with 4 grandsons and a granddaughter. 

After working 35 years full-time my hours were cut due to the current economy. With extra hours on my hands I decided to design and sell jewelry for additional income. I started creating jewelry for myself and friends about 5 years ago and love watching each piece being transformed from my mind's eye to a beautiful piece of jewelry.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters this holiday season and all year long. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,