Saturday, November 2, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

It's been a busy week, yet again. I'm really enjoying the pace too. Things are happening here!

I got the glass ordered for the custom flag mosaic through Mosaics By Maria who has the best turn around time and always reasonably priced. This site is the first place I go to find glass tiles for my mosaics. LOVE it.


And the crosses are waiting for grout. I'm so happy to see them all together like this.


Orders have been arriving for pillow covers and tote bags. One cover was featured in a blog by Wuglyees right here on blogger. Yay! Check out their Etsy shop and the blog too.


Halloween brought a new Featured Shop - YviBJonesCeramics of ceramic goodies from Etsy to feast on as well as a dedicated treasury, Warmth. Head on over to Etsy and visit Yvi's shop and check out the treasury too.


The end of October brings even more color to my world through the courtyard where I live. Beautiful, is it not?


A few more tote bags and one Christmas item has made it's way into my shop. My favorite newest tote bag is this one:

Foggy White Sky
Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics