Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Trendy Tuesday

Gosh I love the cool retro, mid-century modern designs from my childhood. I picked some great items from Etsy this week for my Trendy Treasury. "Retro Holidays" has no traditional holiday items in it but instead has items that would be great gifts to give to those who love the designs from the 1960's and 1970's. Check it out!

Retro Holidays
Here's an item from EarthMotherMosaics, my mosaics shop. The photo print shop, CindyWhitePhotoArt doesn't have any retro prints in it ... yet. :)

This flower pot has tons of vintage and retro broken dishes on it. It can be used to hold a self-contained flower or two but it can also be used for pencils, pens, paintbrushes, kitchen accessories, garden accessories and so much more!

Terra Cotta Mosaic Flower Pot
Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters this holiday season and all year long. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,