Monday, November 18, 2013

Promo Blast!

BIG news this morning! My second shop on Etsy, CindyWhitePhotoArt is officially OPEN! Yay!!! This shop will be filled with my art photo prints as framed prints, home decor items, gifts for yourself or those on your gift giving list all year round.

I'm sharing photos today of items that are or soon will be available in the new shop. I'm so pleased that the art photo print items have taken off so well. It is time to give them their own place to shine. Plus the mosaic shop will have some new mosaics in it too. This gives my brain a way to keep them separate and allow them all to get noticed.










So many new items, plus the old favorites: pillow covers, mugs, totes and note cards will be in this shop dedicated to my art photos. The art photo items in EarthMotherMosaics will be slowly moved from it to the new shop. Keep that in mind when you're looking for these things. They aren't gone; they've just been moved!

Head on over to CindyWhitePhotoArt today and make it a favorite. Remember to come back and visit often too. New items will be added regularly. I've got so much to show you!

Join the Facebook Page so you don't miss anything. Announcements will be shared here too. Go have a look and enjoy yourself!


Stay peaceful,
Cindy of Earth Mother Mosaics and
Cindy White Photo Art