Thursday, November 7, 2013

Featured Shop for November 6, 2013 - Mosaics By Margo

Mosaic Mirror

Margo, from Alberta Canada, has a varied collection of items in mosaic and stained glass in her shop, Mosaics By Margo. They are priced reasonably making her mosaics and glass creations great gift ideas.

Suncatcher

Pendant

I have a special place in my heart for her candle holders. I love the geometric abstract designs she uses to create them. Isn't the one below a beauty?!

Candle Holder

Below you'll find a few more samples of my favorites from her shop. Margo accepts custom orders too!

Gecko
Suncatcher - Fall Colors

Suncatcher - Red Glass

Poinsettia Mirror

As part of the Featured Shop fun, I've curated a Treasury on Etsy dedicated to Margo. Check it out:

Freedom To Create
Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics