Wednesday, October 16, 2013

In The Studio

Wow, are things busy here In The Studio this week!

I finished the dot painting on some ceramic discs and stuck some wicked strong mini magnets on the back.



Filled in the mug with white china around the colorful Flower Power flowers.




Finished the Flower Power owl.



Got the coasters grouted, photographed AND listed on Etsy.





Plus I started working on a custom order for a mosaic flag of Puerto Rico.



I finished a dot painted ATC that is being sent out as a thank you gift to someone who donated money for the new computer fund raiser but I won't share that here until it's been delivered to her. I'm not sure if she'd see it through my blog and I'd like her to be surprised.

I've started working on a stained glass vase for the other thank you gift that I need to make. That too won't be shared until it's delivered. Surprises are fun!

It's also been a busy week with sales. Some folks have bought pillow covers, a few mosaics and a few dot paintings too. I love being busy! The designs of the pillow covers are again available on Etsy. The most popular one, so far, is the one from my mosaic shown first. Makes me very happy.






Awesome week ahead with more mosaic fun, possibly more dot painting too. And grouting this weekend. Yeah buddy!! I really LOVE to get messy!!! Woo-hoo!!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics