Thursday, October 31, 2013

Featured Shop for October 31, 2013 - Yvi B Jones Ceramics

YviBJonesCeramics




Soap Dish
I truly have so much virtual love for Yvi and her talent. We have become cyber buddies over the past year+ and I am the proud owner of a ceramic sunflower necklace created by her. When she shares the love she doesn't hold back; featuring my items in many of her teams' treasuries. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever chatted with through the internet. I feel so fortunate to have found her and her shop filled with delightfully made ceramic gifts, home decor items and jewelry. It is my honor to share her shop on Etsy with you today.

My favorite pieces look so delicate as if created out of tatting or lace. Her story is beautifully told in her own words on Etsy here. Go ... read ... learn all about the magic behind these ceramic pieces.

And now for the best part ... sharing photos of a few of my favorites. Yay!

Gift Tags
Tree of Life Necklace
Gift Tags
Soap Dish
Yvi has a few Facebook Pages. One for her Creations By B.Y. and one featuring many talented, creative artists, Artists Of The World. What a joyous and giving spirit my friend has!

Necklace and Bracelet
Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics