Thursday, October 3, 2013

Featured Shop for October 3, 2013 - BlueSkyPotteryCO

BlueSkyPotteryCO

Handmade Pottery and Ceramics by Deb Babcock

Handmade Art Bowls

I'm excited to share my Featured Shop for the week! It's been 6 months since I've done one. Wow!

Picking the first Featured Shop since March this year, was not a problem. BlueSkyPotteryColorado is a great shop to kick off this weekly event.

Deb Babcock, the hands behind the pottery, is one of my favorite shops on Etsy and Zibbet. Her work has been featured in a few publications, most notably Better Homes and Gardens in March 2013. You can also find her art in several galleries and gift shops around the country and there's no wonder why. Her pottery is whimsical, earthy and user friendly.

Deb's pottery has that wonderful quality that caught my eye of handmade-from-the-soul-peacefulness about it. I love art that speaks to my hippie soul. I love art even more if it can be useful for the home.

BlueSkyPotteryCO has home/garden decor, ceramic cups and tumblers, bowls big and small, serving/baking dishes available for purchase. Take a look at some of my favorites below. Click on any link under the photos to take you to Deb's shop on Etsy.







Let us know what you think about Deb's awesome pottery. We think you will LOVE it!

Want to learn more about Deb and her art? Here are places to find and connect with Deb Babock the gifted artisan behind Blue Sky Pottery of Steamboat Springs, CO:

(go to her "About" page here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueSkyPotteryCO/about )

On a personal note, my computer finally took it's last spin around the social media scene last evening. I may have a slower reaction time to checking email, writing posts here and all the rest, but I'll do what I can. If you'd like to help with the fund raiser, which I've decided to leave up even though I've announced many times I was going to close it, you can read about it, donate, share the link from here: http://www.gofundme.com/49qepk

Thank you and sorry to take the limelight, so well deserved, from Deb!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics