Thursday, September 26, 2013

Taking a Long Weekend

As the weather starts to get cooler I know I have to get in gear and head back to the organizing I abandoned a while ago.

While I love this time of year and may get some photos taken too, my focus has to be on making my space slightly less cluttered to allow the heat to do its thing when it's needed. Right now there's a large piece of furniture in front of it. That means I have to do some moving, pushing, lugging, grunting, swearing, yelling as things fall around me kind of work. And I'm not as strong as I used to be, so this might take time.

A few days of that and I should be ready to come back to the safety of my computer chair, mosaics and dot painting to start off the new schedule. And possibly sharing new photos of my accomplishments and some nature goodness too on the In the Studio post. Yay!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics