Friday, August 2, 2013

Taking Time With New Sites

Yesterday I spent the day posting photos of my photography and some mosaic art on 2 sites that are new to me. I will probably be doing this for a few days because it does take a little time to set up each photograph.

Society6 has a wonderful array of items they add your photographs to. I'm really diggin' the Laptop covers and the pillows. Check this one out of one of my favorite photographs of my favorite tree:


Colors of Autumn Throw Pillow

Dude! This is so cool! Not all photos look good as tee shirts and hoodies but many look great on totes. The only downside to this site is that these things are clumped together so if you want a photo on a tote, you have to have it shown on a tee and hoodie as well. Bummer. I won't be sharing many on totes or tee's because a lot of my photos just don't look good on clothes, to me, anyway.

And look at this laptop skin of my photo of abalone shells:


Pieces Of Abalone Shells

Wow. I'm so impressed with the quality they show here on the site. I hope the actually products look as good once printed. A few I've left as traditional photos, because some just look pretty cool as wall art. They have canvas prints, frames and matting available. Awesome.

Elderberries

I don't know if there is a limit as to how many photographs I can share, but I found over 100 I'd like to post from vintage items to my mosaics. I'll be groovin' on this site for a while and will share often. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

I also started adding photos to FineArtAmerica which has the option to sell original art work as well as prints. What I chose to do was to crop some of the mosaics I'm selling as wall art so they can also be purchased as prints. For instance, Star Shine, the wall art I had on Etsy just a few shorts days ago is now being shown on this site for sale as an original piece of mosaic art. However, with a few finely chopped crops, it looks great as a canvas print or stationary card. Check it out:


Star Shine

And of course some of my favorite photos that I've taken over the past year are now featured here as well as on the other site which makes me extremely happy. I love the versatility of both sites and being able to introduce new folks to my work is always a wonderful thing. And I will be making new friends on both sites because I'm just learning and finding artists that I've not yet discovered. Yay!


Fruit Salad

Have a wonderful weekend! I do believe I'll be mixing my weekend up with posting new items on these sites plus getting some work done on Buddha's Garden. I am so close to finished with it, it really should have a little bit of my time so I can grout and paint it. Looks like I'll be busy this weekend! Hooray for creative days!!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics