Friday, August 30, 2013

Sun Box - Work-In-Progress

Today I should be working on the mosaic for my grandson. I'm having a bit of trouble finding the energy to work on it although I had a late night placing china and stained glass on the sun box, I couldn't seem to switch gears and start on the gift. I couldn't stop working on the sun until the inside of the box was finished. The muse insisted on it. That's all there was to it.

Wish me luck! As a reminder, this gift is due in 3 days. No pressure. I'll share the finished project here but there won't be a work-in-progress photo, I don't think. I do believe I won't have time to take many pictures between now and then!

Meanwhile, because I got a burst of energy on the sunshine box and was up late getting the inside completed, I can now put it aside.



Now ... for the outside ... the colors will be different but the wave pattern will continue. And the finial on the top will be painted but not with dots. I don't think ...

Have a great weekend - it's the last one of the summer - make it count!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics