Friday, August 23, 2013

Another Fun Week Ends

It's been a great week here in my studio. I love the productive days when the muse keeps me motivated and creative.

The purple glass is on the vase and I love it!



When I finished this up yesterday, I thought for sure I'd want to use black grout. As a matter of fact I was positive. And this morning, after looking at the colors and how bright and cheery the flowers are even without grout, I knew I'd have to go with white. I'm happy with that decision. I should grout either later this afternoon or tomorrow, so look for photos over on my Facebook page or shared here on Monday.

One more pendant went "live" this morning on Etsy. This pretty mosaic heart art pendant has been added to the Jewelry section.

Mosaic Heart Pendant, Art Pendant, Stained Glass, Hippie, Bohemian, Wearable Art, Bronze, Yellow, Red

I'm still dot painting the large bottle I showed yesterday. I really do enjoy making them, although some think I'm being sarcastic when I say they are fun. I honestly do think they are fun to do!

Dot painting with toothpicks
There's no sun today to help show the progress on the bottle. I'll wait until it's finished and perhaps the sun will be out long enough to get some good photos.

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics